We are delighted that you are considering St. John Paul II Catholic School and look forward to meeting you and your family.
2017 Spring Tours & Times - Tour appointments are not necessary on these days:
To protect our students' safety, photos are not permitted during tours.
- Fri. Jan. 6 - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
- TUES. JAN. 24 – SPECIAL EXPANDED TOURS – any time between 8:30-11:00 a.m.
- TUES. JAN. 24 – EVENING OPEN HOUSE – 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Fri. Jan. 27 - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
- Tue. Jan. 31 - 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30
- Fri. Mar. 3 - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
- Fri. Apr. 7 - Canceled due to stardardized testing - sorry for the inconvenience
- Fri. Apr. 21 - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
- Fri. May. 5 - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
Applications for the 2017 / 2018 School year will be available online:
January 17th - February 3rd
April dates to be announced
In order to test for the 2017 / 2018 school year:
- The application form and fee, must be submitted ONLINE and received at StJPII by February 3, 2017.
- Copies of required paperwork (including the birth certificate) must be received at StJPII by February 3, 2017. You may send them as an attachment to an email addressed to “Admissions@jp2.org” OR mail the copies via US Mail. These papers cannot be attached to your online application and may NOT be faxed. These papers must be received before you receive a test time.
- You will need to bring your child’s ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE to sign in on testing day.
We encourage you to print the “Important Dates” page from the “Admissions” tab.
- By September 1 of the current year, the child must be four (4) years of age to enroll in Pre-kindergarten, five (5) years old to enroll in Kindergarten, and six (6) years old to enter First Grade.
- All Pre-K and Kindergarten students must be fully toilet-trained. No pull-ups or diapers will be allowed.
- When all other enrollment criteria are equal, Catholic applicants and/or children of alumni will be accepted over non-Catholic applicants, and Christian applicants will be given priority over non-Christian applicants
- Passing grades of “C” (78%) or better in all subjects are required for the last 3 academic years.
- Prior standardized test scores in the 60th percentile or higher (for First Grade through Seventh Grade) are required for the last three academic years in all subject areas.
- Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade applicants must score in the 75th percentile or higher on St. John Paul II Catholic School entrance screening. Second through Seventh Grade applicants must score in the 60th percentile or higher on the entrance exam and demonstrate satisfactory writing skills through their responses to certain parts of the exam.
- Behavior and conduct ratings of satisfactory or better on both report cards and teacher recommendations are required.
- If the Admissions Committee is undecided, the applicant may be asked to meet with the administration or the teachers for an interview.
- Upon acceptance to St. John Paul II, Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade students MUST re-test annually and meet appropriate percentiles of 75 or above to advance to the next grade.
- Students that receive a “Provisional Acceptance” letter are required to attend SJPII’s Summer Enrichment Program June 12 – 30, 2017.