"Artistic talent is a gift from God and whoever discovers it in himself has a certain obligation: to know that he cannot waste this talent, but must develop it." - Pope John Paul II
At St. John Paul II Catholic School we strive to give our students every opportunity to grow academically and spiritually.
- StJPII encourages creativity and artistic expression in all grade levels.
- 1st - 5th grade students have the opportunity to paint, draw, sculpt, collage, weave and more!
- Art is a Middle School elective where students gain deeper experience in their chosen media.
- Students learn about famous artists, art history, as well as various styles of art including: Expressionism, Cubism, Pointillism, etc.
- Each year StJPII students score exceptionally well in esteemed art shows including the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo